Parking Assistance Reverse Camera (HD / AHD)
What is a Parking Assistance Reverse Camera?
A Parking Reverse Camera is a video displaying the Rear View of your vehicle onto the vehicle Multimedia System.
When reverse gear is selected, the camera system is activated to enable the driver to see what is behind the vehicle.
They allow the driver to have a clearer idea of what is behind them, and how close, making it easier to back in to a parking spot.
Why do I need a Parking Assistance Reverse Camera?
Parking Reverse Camera have been proven to be far more effective at preventing drivers from getting into an accident and backing into people or objects as they back up.
Parking Reverse Camera are recommended for most vehicles, as accidents caused by reversing cars are common and even a minor bump can lead to a hefty repair bill.
Any hole drilling or modification required to install this?
A Parking Reverse Camera can often be installed in a fashion that retains a factory appearance and requires little to no modification to the vehicle.
Unlike Parking sensors, No drilling of holes in the vehicle bumper is required to install a Parking Reverse Camera.
- Parking Assistance Reverse Camera (720P HD) $120.00
- CARROZZERIA - Parking Assistance Reverse Camera $120.00
- Parking Assistance Reverse Camera (1080P High Quality AHD) $180.00
- [BMW] 170 Degree High Quality Reverse Camera (With Boot Handle) $180.00
- [Volkswagen / AUDI] 170 Degree High Quality Reverse Camera (With Boot Handle) $180.00
- Assist for Safe Parking while Reversing to prevent hitting into any object
- 170 Degree Wide Angle View
- 780P HD Video Quality
- Price inclusive of Installation
- 6 Months Product Warranty